Sunday, February 17, 2013

Everything Farm (cute animals, math, and reading)

People who know me well know that I have a strange obsession with farms. I even made my family vacation on one a few years back - it was a wonderful, peaceful time in rural Wisconsin; a luxurious break from our day to day lives.
If I love farms so much, why has it taken me so long to come up with this....

Because a lot of people have farm packs and I wasn't going to create one until I was sure that I had solid ideas that would make mine stand out and be different from the crowded field. I think I got there (and I love the clip art I used). Check it out on TpT.

1 comment:

  1. That looks great! The farm theme is cute too!
    --Chrissy
    Firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a note in my bag of tricks.